16 Glenbrook Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 587635
36 METRE DEEP WATER FRONTAGE WITH A FANTASTIC OUTLOOK!
Imagine being greeted at the front door of this stylishly renovated family home with sweeping waterfront views This light filled home blends indoor and outdoor living via expansive bi-fold doors.
* Clean crisp lines with high gloss porcelain tiles
* Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Bright open plan living leads to waterfront entertaining
* Superb two pac kitchen with stone bench tops
* Indoor/outdoor servery with bi fold doors
* Separate media or children's rumpus room
* Master with office plus his & her walk in robes
* Ensuite with corner spa bath and dual sinks
* Main bathroom is two way to 2nd bedroom
* Custom lighting, air conditioning & security screens
* Sparkling in ground pool with tropical surrounds
* Sandstone paved entertaining with day bed area
* Terraced rear yard with ample grassed area for kids to play
* Two car shade sail parking, large 908 m2 block
If you have been searching for the ultimate waterfront home with ample yard, wide water and superb entertaining then this property is for you!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
Sustainability declaration available from agent.
- Land Size Approx. - 908 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Media Room