112 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY TERESA BERGER! House - Property ID: 619373
URGENT SALE ON SPECTACULAR MAIN RIVER HOME THAT IS DESIGNED FOR ENTERTAINING
With a calming and serene outlook to a wide part of the Nerang River, this magnificent double-storey waterfront residence has a contemporary open-plan design with strong clean lines and lots of windows to let the glorious sun in.
* Four large ensuited bedrooms plus 5th bed/study
* Massive master bedroom with stunning bathroom
* Private roofed balcony with spectacular skyline views
* Huge modern open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Hi-definition home theatre & sophisticated sound system
* Back to base security monitoring system
* Fully Ducted air-conditioning & vacuum-maid system
* Gas and solar hot water system
* Massive undercover BBQ entertaining area
* Infinity pool with solar heating
* 4-car Lock-up garage with internal access
* Huge workshop at rear of garage
* Low maintenance gardens with watering system
* Shaded courtyard & 4000 ltr water tank
* Terraced area by the waterside
* Large pontoon with boat winch
Stunning river views from the media, living, dining rooms and kitchen. Open the glass sliders to welcome the outdoors in.
Catch a dinner of fish and crabs from your own jetty. Enjoy meals with friends in the very large entertaining terrace overlooking the lighted infinity pool.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1113 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport