104 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 634975
Perfectly Positioned - Only 150 metres to Main River. With 50 squares of living spread over two levels this is the perfect home for the larger family who people who love to entertaining.
* 4 generous size bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
* Ensuited bedroom on upper and lower level
* Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops
* Informal open plan living and dining area
* Light filled formal lounge with bi fold doors
* Dedicated media room + additional living upstairs
* Large home office with external access
* Tiled outdoor entertaining overlooking pool
* Magnificent skyline views from upper & lower level
* 30 mtr water frontage with powered pontoon
* Expertly manicured gardens on large 1024m block
* Situated in a private and peaceful cul-de-sac location
* Perfectly positioned - only 150 metres to Main River!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1024 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport