14 Ulrike Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 635310
Only 10 years old this 4 bedroom home is on one level and has been designed for every day living. The property features high ceilings, timber shutters and a large open plan living and kitchen area.
* 4 large bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Spacious modern kitchen with granite tops
* Tiled family & dining overlooking in-ground pool
* Huge separate lounge/media room
* Air conditioning & timber shutters
* Ample yard for the kids to play
* Covered outdoor area - great for entertaining
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Land size 667m2
Centrally located to schools, shops and parklands this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a property in Benowa Waters!!!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 667 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport