10 Carcoola Street, Benowa QLD 4217
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 645976
If you have been looking for a large family home which you can add your own touches to then look no further. The options are endless with spacious living and massive yard.
* Five bedrooms on upper level
* Master with walk in robe & ensuite
* Open plan living/kitchen with timber floors
* Large kitchen with wide oven and gas cooktop
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Covered balcony for year round entertaining
* Lockup garage with additional storage area
* Multi purpose rooms on lower level
* Potential dual living
* Huge 1037m2 block with yard front & rear
* Skyline views of Surfers Paradise
* Only 250m to the Gold Coast TAFE
* Walking distance to parks & schools
* Five minute drive to the glorious beaches & Surfers Paradise
Opportunities like this do not come by everyday, be assured this one will be snapped up by a discerning buyer.
Benowa is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1037 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport