100 Sir Bruce Small Blvd, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 658609
A rare opportunity to purchase a contemporary home on Millionaires row. Built to impress with superior quality finishes and fittings.
The visual from the entry level is absolutely stunning with an impressive stair case and magical water views through bi-fold doors that allow the whole waterside of the home to be opened up to the outside.
Designed for entertaining this home offers an undercover alfresco, a large gourmet kitchen and spacious living.
* Five bedrooms, four designer bathrooms
* Two master suites (upper and lower level)
* Balcony off master offering expansive skyline views
* Stunning kitchen with Caesar-stone & gas cooking
* Open plan family zone with informal & formal living
* Quality timber floors, feature lighting & high ceilings
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alfresco entertaining overlooking stunning pool
* Fabulous low maintenance manicured gardens
* Triple lock up garage plus additional off street parking
* Large 1138m2 block and 19m water frontage
* Close to schools, shopping & only minutes to the beach
* Incredible skyline views from Southport to Broadbeach
This impressive property offers luxurious quality features throughout, giving this stunning residence huge appeal, the ideal family home and entertainer A must to inspect!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1138 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport