76 Cabana Boulevard, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 672447
Meticulously designed this magnificent home is truly a testament to the owner's dedication in creating an incredible contemporary masterpiece which offers luxurious quality features throughout.
* Imposing entrance leads to living with 4.5m high ceilings
* 4 generous size bedrooms (two ensuited)plus separate study
* Three designer bathrooms plus powder room
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops & glass splashback
* Induction cook-top and plumbing for fridge
* Seamless indoor/outdoor open plan living
* Black butt timber floors & quality cabinetry throughout
* For the entertainer there is a built in wet bar
* Solar hot water, security and intercom system
* Fully ducted air-conditioning & vacu-maid
* Bi-fold doors open out to large alfresco area
* Sparkling pool with glass balustrade
* Quality Italian tiles in the entertaining & pool area
* Double lockup carport /workshop & storage room
* Beautifully manicured gardens, 1012m2 block
* 21m water frontage with sweeping views down the river
* Walking distance to parks, shops and schools
With so many additional features an inspection is a must. The residence is situated in the much sought after street of Cabana Blvd. Take a short stroll to the end of the street and you are in the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens with multiple areas for families to enjoy which include: Dog off leash area, board walks, lagoons, walking tracks, picnic areas, BBQ's and children's playground PLUS you are only minutes to Benowa Gardens shopping centre and local schools.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Main River