5 Coolibah Street, Southport QLD 4215
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 682201
LARGE HOME WITH LOADS OF POTENTIAL!Interstate vendor must liquidate assets. This large home has plenty of possibilities and the POTENTIAL is HUGE!!!
* Spacious tri-level family home with skyline views
* Three bedrooms with built in robes & master ensuited
* Large kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
* Separate dining room plus large lounge and bar area
* Study with built in cupboards on lower level
* Balcony off lounge room with skyline views
* Fully fenced in ground pool with a north/east aspect
* Large double lockup garage with storage shelves & cupboards
* Hardwood frames with access under the home
* 683m2 block with ample grassed areas & water tank
* Walking distance to parks, schools & local shopping centre
Situated in a central location bordering Ashmore. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Land Size Approx. - 683 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport