401 Benowa Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 709626
GREAT BUYING last two sales in the street were sold for $840,000 and $865,000.
Renovated family home ideally positioned on peaceful Lake Capabella on a large 1045m2 block and only a short walk to schools, shops & the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens.
* Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Master bedroom with fitted robe and ensuite
* Stunning kitchen with Caesar stone & quality appliances
* Modern bathrooms with feature tiles & stone tops
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Security system and ceiling fans
* Huge rumpus room, perfect zone for kids
* Paved outdoor area overlooking pool
* Manicured gardens on a huge 1045m2 block
* Side access for boat or trailer, 2000lt water tank
* Walking distance to schools and shops
Take this opportunistic chance to buy into this premier area whilst you still can and secure your piece of the privately owned Lake Capabella.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only metres from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, childrens playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1045 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport