305 Ashmore Road, Benowa QLD 4217
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER! House - Property ID: 712933
A rare opportunity to purchase a modern 14 year old home on a huge block in the heart of Benowa. With loads of features you will not be disappointed, great outdoor entertaining overlooking a resort style pool & tropical gardens.
* Tri-level four bedroom home with study
* Upper level dedicated to the master suite
- Private balcony, fitted robe and ensuite
* Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops
- Wide oven & stainless steel appliances
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Soaring ceilings provide a sense of space
* Home office/study with external access
* White plantation shutters & blinds throughout
* Stunning outdoor area with sandstone pavers
* Fully fenced designer swimming pool
* Double garage converted to storage room plus 4th bed
* Off street parking for multiple vehicles
* Large 1214m2 block with ample room for kids to play
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
AUCTION ON SITE 10am SUNDAY 6th April
- Land Size Approx. - 1214 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport