15 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 743156
This quality built home is in pristine condition with absolutely breathtaking wide water views. The property offers a practical layout with your own private sun drenched sandy beach and pontoon.
* Four queen size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Master on waterside with large ensuite
* Granite bench-tops and Blanco appliances
* Formal lounge and dining with cathedral ceilings
* Separate rumpus room with loads of storage
* Ducted air conditioning and 12 solar panels
* Enjoy the warm summer days by the pool
* Two covered outdoor alfresco entertaining areas
* Security gated with a double lockup carport
* Garden shed, 3 water tanks and sprinkler system
* Massive 1102m2 block with terraced yard
* 27 metre water frontage, pontoon & sandy beach
* Only minutes to Main River for the boating enthusiast
* Walking distance to schools and shops
Waterfront properties with these attributes are rare to find and with a motivated seller this property has been priced to sell.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1102 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport