29 Annies Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 744128
Built to impress with superior quality finishes and fittings - Outstanding in design and style! The visual from the entry level is absolutely stunning with an expanse of windows showcasing magical water views.
* Architecturally designed with 180 degree water views
* Impressive entrance with a high roof void
* Four bedrooms on upper level with fitted robes
* Master with designer bathroom & walk in robe
* Three bathrooms with soft neutral tones
* Large home office on ground floor
* Gourmet kitchen with fabulous water views
* Stainless steel bench tops & glass splash back
* Open plan family zone with informal & formal living
* Impressive 10 foot ceilings and imported tiles
* Steel frame build with numerous design concepts
* Covered alfresco entertaining overlooking the water
* Stunning north/east facing pool with glass balustrade
* Huge 981m2 fan shaped block with 32m water frontage
* Double lock up garage plus off street parking for 2 additional cars
* Fantastic cul-de-sac position ideal for young families
* Walking distance to schools, shops and the Gold Coast Botanical Gardens
This impressive property offers luxurious quality features throughout, giving this stunning residence huge appeal, the ideal family home and entertainer A must to inspect!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 981 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport