8 Maris Street, Southport QLD 4215
Sold for $577,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 764969
Inviting entry with impressive timber doors that lead into the living areas with high cathedral ceilings, white exposed beams, louvered windows and stacker doors that cater for the true Queensland lifestyle.
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus study
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cooking
* Open plan living and kitchen with stacker doors
* Separate dining and formal lounge with racked ceilings
* Dedicated rumpus/media room with built in storage
* Contemporary finishes and neutral tones throughout
* Tiled pool with glass balustrade (pool certificate)
* Two covered alfresco entertaining areas by the pool
* 688m2 block with garden shed & grassed area at rear
* Secure double lockup carport with remote access
* Walking distance to local corner store and schools
Features: Air conditioning, sky lights, cathedral ceilings, dishwasher, sep laundry, ceiling fans, garden shed, glass pool fencing, security gate, fully fenced private yard, tiled outdoor living spaces.
Situated in a central location bordering Ashmore. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Land Size Approx. - 688 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport