18 Kincardine Drive, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,270,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 784745
Point position with a magnificent northerly aspect, deep water mooring and a huge 998m2 block . This would have to be one of the best waterfront outlooks in Benowa Waters.
* Large family home set over two levels of comfortable living space
* Five generous size bedrooms plus large home office
* Three designer bathrooms plus powder room
* Ground level is highlighted with a country style kitchen
* Stylish porcelain tiles and timber floors throughout
* Open plan living room with built in bar
* Large balcony on upper level plus additional living room
* Formal lounge and dining room downstairs
* Tiled pool with glass fencing & large covered entertaining
* Back to base security, timber shutters & blinds
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
* Fully fenced with two gated driveways
* Huge 998m2 block with a full 25 metre water frontage
* Pontoon & lovely sandy beach for kids to play and fish
* Deep water mooring suitable for a large vessel
* For the boating enthusiasts you are only minutes to main river
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 998 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport