38 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $690,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 786782
Immaculately presented family home freshly painted with new carpet and blinds throughout. Sit back, relax and enjoy the alfresco entertaining area overlooking the stunning pool with palm trees swaying in the backdrop. Features include:
* Four spacious bedrooms, master ensuited
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Open plan kitchen and living room
* New cooktop/range-hood plus a walk in pantry
* Air con, security screens & ceiling fans
* Large covered alfresco entertaining
* Fully fenced pool with spa & feature lighting
* Double lockup garage with storage room
* Large flat grassed area for kids to play
* Huge 813m2 block with a garden shed
* Beautifully manicured gardens with a tropical setting
Now is your opportunity to buy this ideal family home centrally located in the heart of Benowa Waters. Being a single level home, it is ideal for young families, retirees and for the investment market alike.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 813 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport