25 Annies Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,100,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 786783
Stunning single level property with low maintenance gardens in prime cul-de-sac position complete with tranquil lakefront and mountain views.
* Spectacular water & hinterland views
* 4 bedrooms, including separate guest quarters/teenage retreat
* Master bedroom with separate toilet, spa bath & twin vanities
* Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances & stone bench tops
* Large open plan lounge, dining & family room
* Stunning travertine tiles and timber flooring
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, security system & screens
* Fabulous patio, entertaining area overlooking lake
* Lap pool ideal to cool yourself on a warm summers day
* Three car garage, with side access for boat or trailer
* Large 1056m block located in quiet cul de sac
Enjoy the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, in one of the most sought after waterfront addresses.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Botanical Gardens & Dog Off Leash Area
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1056 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport