41 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $835,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 791873
This stunning single level home boasts ultra-modern finishings with spacious living areas allowing the whole family to find their own private space. Uncompromising attention to detail sets this magnificent home apart from the rest
* Stunning entry with cathedral ceilings
* Four large bedrooms with built in robes
* Master suite with walk-in robe & designer ensuite
* Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and two pantries
* Caesar stone benchtops in all wet areas
* Formal lounge & dining room with cathedral ceilings
* Open plan kitchen dining & casual living area
* Large covered alfresco entertaining
* Back to base alarm & security gates/intercom
* Air-conditioning, remote control fans & insulation
* Sun drenched pool with glass balustrade
* Lush manicured gardens and garden shed
* Grassed area for kids to play on 600m2 block
* Double lockup garage + additional off street parking
* Separate off peak for pool & hot water (3 meters)
With soft neutral tones throughout this home will not disappoint! All the hard work has been done all you need to do is unpack your bags and enjoy! To arrange a private viewing call Teresa today.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport