2a (House) Barbara Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $835,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 796878
Magnificent single level home features an open-plan atrium like ambiance with soaring ceilings and soft neutral tones in the interior decor.
* Four spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Two bathrooms plus powder room
* Luxurious master with ensuite, spa bath & WIR
* Formal dining & lounge overlooking pool
* Sleek kitchen with Smeg appliances plus ample storage
* 12' high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning & vacu-maid
* Grand alfresco dining area, perfect for entertaining
* Huge north facing in-ground pool
* Beautifully manicured low maintenance gardens
* Private fully fenced, security system & gated entrance
* DLUG plus off street parking for an additional two cars
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 620 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport