36 Arbuthnot Parade, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $770,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 798928
Immaculately presented single level home with generous living space and good separation of bedrooms. Buying a home is made easy when quality is available.
* Private entrance and high ceilings throughout
* Four large bedrooms, 2nd with two way bathroom
* Master with large ensuite and walk in robe
* Spacious open plan kitchen and family room
* Generous formal lounge and dining room
* Solar hot water, air-conditioning & security alarm
* Covered outdoor entertainment off family room
* North East facing backyard with fully fenced pool
* Double lockup garage plus additional off street parking
* Manicured gardens on a 600m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport