13 Ulrike Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $830,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 802623
This stylish property has a practical design with a large open plan family zone, stunning tiles and high ceilings throughout. Step outside to lush landscaping, covered pavilion and grassed area for children to play.
* Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
- Gas cooking, fitted soft closing drawers
* Large open plan family, dining and kitchen area
* Separate children's retreat / 2nd living room
* Four spacious bedrooms plus open study area
* Two designer bathrooms with stone tops & feature tiling
* Huge master suite with ensuite and fitted walk-in-robe
* Fully ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Back to base security alarm and insulation
* Thatched pavilion for all year entertaining
* Sparkling fully fenced pool with sandstone surround
* Tropical low maintenance gardens on a 652m2 block
* Covered gate house and double lockup garage
* Secure off street parking for a boat or caravan
* Walking distance to local park, schools & shops
With a spacious open plan design and light filled living this home will tick all the boxes call for a private viewing today.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 652 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport