1 Samantha Court, Benowa QLD 4217
Sold for $800,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 803503
Absolutely stunning is the only way to describe this newly renovated character home. From the outside to the inside you will be impressed with the modernised decor. The entire home has been freshly painted with brand new designer kitchen and bathrooms. The wide verandahs providing a great outlook make it complete.
The spacious kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances overlooks the open plan living which is complimented by Tasmanian Oak timber floors.
* Wide verandahs take advantage of breezes & views
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops and walk in pantry
* Large light filled lounge room and sitting area
* Dedicated Home Theatre - Fully wired and sound proof
* Four spacious bedrooms on upper level
* Master bedroom with designer ensuite
* Home office/5th bedroom with powder room
* Soft neutral tones throughout
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Wine cellar room and storage area on lower level
* Decked entertaining with built in seating
* Tranquil pool with paved surround
* Beautifully manicured gardens on a 693m2 block
Located in an exclusive pocket of Benowa Hills this exquisite family home will leave you with a well deserved sense of sophistication and relaxation. A short stroll to parklands and close to all local amenities including schools and local shopping centres.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 693 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport