31 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $765,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 810039
This Mediterranean inspired home is immaculately presented with an open plan design. Recently repainted throughout this home is ready to move into with nothing to be done.
* Four large bedrooms (3 with walk in robes)
* Tasmanian Oak kitchen with gas cooking
* Spacious open plan living and formal dining
* Master with ensuite and fitted robe
* Timber blinds and shutters throughout
* Air conditioning, intercom & security alarm system
* Covered alfresco area & ample grass for kids to play
* Double lock up garage and security gated entry
* Landscaped gardens with room for pool on a 600m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport