7 Ulrike Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $825,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 812484
Meticulously designed and built with beautifully appointed interiors providing a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle.
* Three spacious bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom
* Boasts multiple separate living areas and fitted home theatre
* Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops
* High ceilings throughout plus solar hot water
* Fully fenced pool with tiled surrounds
* Covered alfresco entertainment area to enjoy all year round
* Fully fenced, with security gate on a 637m2 block
* Additional parking for a caravan or boat
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 673 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport