12 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,075,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 817415
This modern two storey family home is immaculate with its presentation, quality and unique style. Behind the secure front gate a world of family fun and privacy unfolds. The home flows openly through to the outdoors offering magnificent waterfront views. Features include:
* Five bedrooms, master with ensuite
* 3 bathrooms plus study/retreat on upper level
* Stylish kitchen with stone tops & gas stove top
* Light filled living and family rooms with built in bar
* Multiple living incl. formal lounge and dining room
* Separate room - ideal for home business or media room
* Fully ducted air conditioning and security system
* Magnificent alfresco area for year round entertaining
* Glorious lagoon style swimming pool with spa
* Secure double lock up carport and gate house
* Garden shed, solar hot water, manicured gardens
* Jetty, 12 metre water frontage on a 918m2 block
If you are looking for a home that provides for the whole family and want value for money, then look no further!!
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 918 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport