6 Balmoral Avenue, Sorrento QLD 4217
Sold for $1,237,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 817651
Uncompromising attention to detail sets this breathtaking resort style home apart from the rest. This home of distinction will have you spellbound from the moment you walk through the entry with exquisite gardens that lead into the home with soaring ceilings, stunning travertine tiles and warm timbers throughout.
* Gate house with impressive timber door & thatched roofing
* Four bedrooms plus large home office with separate entrance
* Two lavish bathrooms with exotic timber vanities featuring glass tops
* Beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
* Light filled living and family room with high raked ceilings
* Separate teenage retreat/rumpus room off 2nd bedroom
* Polished timber floors blend with the stunning travertine tiles
* Rich hues of dark wood contrast with soft neutral tones throughout
* Striking timber bi-fold doors open out to a large alfresco entertaining
* Timber decking and sandstone pavers surround the swimming pool
* Magnificent wide water views and sandy beach for kids to play
* Exotic gardens create a holiday like atmosphere (730m2 block)
* Resort style double lockup carport with thatched pavilion
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen Garden Centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Rosser Park is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise. The gardens are currently being transformed into the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course boasts three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 5 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 730 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Home Office