65/33 Edmund Rice Drive, Southport QLD 4215
Sold for $295,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Townhouse - Property ID: 847286
This is the investment opportunity you have been waiting for. Located in the quiet, well maintained Summer Fields' complex. This spacious townhouse is in pristine condition with a long term tenant in place.
PRIME POSITION - being within walking distance to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Rapid Transit Link, Commonwealth Games Village and opposite Guardian Angels & Aquinas Schools.
* Two double bedrooms upstairs, master with balcony
* Study on upper level option to convert to 3rd bedroom
* Upstairs bathroom plus separate powder room downstairs
* Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar & ample space
* Spacious air conditioned open plan living and dining area
* New tiles, carpet and paint throughout
* Paved undercover entertaining off living
* Grassed area backing onto nature reserve
* Single lock up garage plus additional car space
* Low Body Corporate of approximately $50 per week
* Excellent rent return $370 per week
* Currently leased until 1st December 2016
On Site Facilities:
* On-site Manager
* Large pool with undercover seating area
* BBQ facilities
* Full size tennis court
Short Distance to:
* Aquinas College & Guardian Angels Primary Schools
* Ashmore State Primary, Trinity Lutheran College & Kindergarten
* Ashmore City & Ashmore Plaza shopping centres
* Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
* Public transport and local amenities
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Ashmore City Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Crestwood Plaza has its own supermarket, bakery, restaurant plus a number of other conveniences.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 163 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Study (3rd Bedroom)