7/54 Galloway Drive, Ashmore QLD 4214
Sold for $250,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 854200
Central location in a quiet complex of only 10 villas with close proximity to schools, shopping and public transport. This two bedroom villa would make a great first home or investment opportunity.
* Spacious living room with ceiling fan
* Two double bedrooms with built in robes
* Functional kitchen with ample storage
* Family bathroom and separate toilet
* Recently painted throughout
* Single lock up garage plus additional car space
* Large paved covered outdoor entertainment area
* Well maintained quiet complex of only 10 villas
* Great potential, rent return approximately $320 per week
Short distance to:
* Ashmore State Primary, Trinity Lutheran College & Kindergarten
* Ashmore Plaza & Ashmore City Shopping Centres
* Public transport and local amenities
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
The Ashmore Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Crestwood Plaza has its own supermarket, bakery, restaurant plus a number of other conveniences.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 81 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport