12 Kincardine Drive, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,210,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 856657
This superbly renovated single level waterfront home is designed for those who enjoy entertaining. The modern open plan interior flows effortlessly onto the timber decked alfresco living with outdoor kitchen and electric blinds, overlooking a tranquil waterfront setting.
The stunning kitchen showcases stone benches, butler's pantry and an abundance of storage with quality Meile appliances. The expansive use of stacker glass sliding doors allow natural light to stream inside whilst providing easy access to the grassed area and swimming pool with tiled surrounds and feature privacy screens.
* North to water with stunning wide water outlook
* Unique decked walkway leads to impressive main entrance
* Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry and Meile appliances
* Open plan living, dining area with open study area and built in bar
* Home theatre room wired for surround sound (internal & external)
* Four generous bedrooms with two designer bathrooms
* Master suite with fitted walk in robe and luxurious ensuite
* Feature lighting & electric fireplace adds to the ambience of the home
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans and crimsafe security screens
* Save $$$ on your power bills with 5kw solar panels
* Large timber deck with outdoor kitchen and electric blinds
* Open paved area on waterside ideal setup for a fire-pit
* Swimming pool with tiled surround and privacy screens
* Fully secure double carport with remote garage door
* Additional off street parking for two cars or caravan
* Huge lockable storage shed and workshop
* Pontoon & boathouse plus sandy beach for kids to play
* Fully fenced yard with manicured gardens on generous 785m2 block
* Minutes to Main River with direct access to the Broadwater & Ocean
Fabulous location for families offering a real community feel. Join the street Christmas party or trick & treat with your neighbours at Halloween.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 785 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport