11 Jaeger Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $765,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 862060
This spacious and secure home boasts a functional floor plan with generous open plan family zones. Featuring high ceilings, separate formal and informal living areas, with a covered entertaining area that allows you to relax and enjoy living in this comfortable family home.
* Fully fenced four bedroom home with gated entry
* Functional floor plan and neutral decor
* Separate formal lounge and dining room
* Spacious kitchen with timber island bench
* Large family room and casual dining
* Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
* Ducted air conditioning and vacu-maid
* Security system with monitored camera surveillance
* North facing pool and outdoor alfresco area
* Low maintenance grounds on 667m2 block
* Double lock up garage with room for storage
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 667 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport