45 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $880,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 885539
This single level home boasts ultra-modern finishings and spacious living areas with high ceiling and soft neutral tones throughout.
* Welcoming entry with high ceilings
* Four large bedrooms with built in robes
* Master suite with walk-in robe & designer ensuite
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking & Ceasar stone tops
* Open plan kitchen dining & casual living area
* Quality bamboo flooring in living area
* Generous formal lounge & dining room
* Back to base alarm and security gates
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Large covered alfresco entertaining
* Fully fenced sun drenched pool
* Lush manicured gardens on a 600m2 block
* Double lockup garage + additional off street parking
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 270 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garden shed