14 Kilbreck Street, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $875,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 892880
This stunning property exudes a sense of serenity and pure opulence with impressive finishes and high ceilings throughout. Nestled amongst manicured gardens with a resort style pool this is tranquility at its finest.
* Stunning entry with solid timber doors
* Four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Master suite with fully fitted walk in robe and
- Designer ensuite with spa bath
* High quality kitchen with stone bench tops
* Large family room overlooking entertaining
* Formal lounge and separate dining room/study
* Ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid and ceiling fans
* Alarm system and Crimsafe security screens
* High quality curtains and blinds throughout
* Fabulous resort style pool with glass fencing
* Luxury covered outdoor entertaining area
* Tropical manicured gardens
* Water tank and garden shed on large 1010m2
* Double lockup garage plus additional off street parking
* Currently tenanted, great returns at $850pw
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1010 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport