82 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,685,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 892924
With spectacular water views, an immaculate interior that features five bedrooms, generous open living areas, high ceilings and large windows that allow an abundance of natural light to stream inside. Situated on a large 966m2 block this superb family home is designed for easy living and entertaining in style.
* Stunning entrance with feature stair case
* Generous open plan tiled living and dining area
* Striking kitchen with Miele / ILVE appliances & servery
- Commercial oven & gas cooktop with teppanyaki plate
* Separate carpeted lounge area, ideal for kids
* Upstairs features a master suite with fitted robe & ensuite
- Plus three generous bedrooms and family bathroom
* Open living area upstairs ideal for parent's retreat
* Balcony with magnificent water & skyline views
* Downstairs offers an ensuited guest bedroom with WIR
* High ceilings throughout, surround sound & window shutters
* Ducted zoned air conditioning, fans & security system
* Bi folds doors lead out to a large alfresco entertaining area
- Vergolas at each end cater for all seasons
* Large in ground pool with glass balustrading
* Triple garage with storage & rear access to boat ramp
* Serviced pontoon plus boat ramp with a 15m frontage
* Sandy beach and lower level entertaining at waterside
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 393 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 966 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport