70 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $950,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 893855
Extremely private with lush gardens and grassed area for the swings & trampoline. The home is in immaculate condition and boasts contemporary finishes, stylish outdoor entertaining & tropical pool area.
* Sleek kitchen with granite bench tops
* Two open living areas flow to outdoors
* Five bedrooms incl. downstairs guest bed and bath
* Master suite with large ensuite and walk in robe
* High ceilings, fresh interiors and polished timber floors
* Air conditioning, crimsafe security and vacumaid system
* Flowing floor plan offers space for the whole family
* Relax under the thatched pavilion overlooking lush gardens
* Tropical pool with water feature & tiled surround
* Double lockup garage plus off street parking
* Ample rear yard for kids to play on a 619m2 block
* Situated next to a lovely park with access to the lake
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 619 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport