6 Luisa Court, Benowa QLD 4217
Sold for $635,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 896098
Ideal for first home owners or investors. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with cathedral ceilings, sandstone feature wall and combustion fireplace in the formal lounge and french doors that open to the private courtyard and garden.
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances & stone benchtops
* Formal lounge and dining room plus tiled family room
* Stunning sandstone feature wall and combustion fireplace
* French doors open from both living areas to the outdoors
* Four bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
* Two way family bathroom to second bedroom
* Ceiling fans and security screens throughout
* Large paved courtyard in a private garden setting
* Double lock up garage with external sliding door access
* Ample room to create parking for a caravan or boat
* Landscaped gardens on a 665m2 block
* Elevated position in private cul-de-sac
A short stroll to the local neighbourhood park with barbecue facilities and picnic shelter, that is just perfect for that little family get together.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 192 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 665 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport