8 Angus Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $950,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 897373
East Facing Original Waterfront Home
This is an opportunity not to be missed! This entry level waterfront property is just waiting for a makeover. Featuring three bedrooms downstairs, two living areas and upstairs dedicated to the master with ensuite and balcony. The design lends itself to many possibilities.
* Private and secure fully fenced with gated entry
* Three bedrooms and main bathroom on ground floor
* Master bedroom on 2nd level with ensuite & balcony
* Massive lounge room featuring high raked ceiling
* Centrally located kitchen with ample cabinetry
* Dining room off the kitchen area
* City skyline views from both living areas
* Glass sliding doors allows ample natural light
* Paved entertaining area overlooking pool
* Double garage with covered external access
* 769m2 block with large grassed area for kids and pets
* Pontoon with an 18 metre water frontage
* Located in a prime cul-de-sac position
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
NOTE: This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at Auction photographic identification is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on Auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- Land Size Approx. - 769 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport