23 Annies Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,400,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 897737
BEST LAKEFRONT BUY YOU WONT FIND BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY! This immaculately presented lakefront family home has loads of extras with a purpose built guest room plus four additional bedrooms and study. Dedicated parking for a boat or caravan plus double lockup garage and double carport. To top it off the home is positioned on a tranquil lake in a much sought after cul-de-sac position.
* Stunning entry with timber flooring
* Generous master suite with fitted robe, ensuite & balcony
* Three additional bedrooms on upper level
* Upstairs living room/children's retreat with balcony
* Ensuited guest bedroom on ground floor
* Three bathrooms plus separate powder room
* Large open plan family room with stacker doors
* Chefs kitchen with gas cooking, stone tops and blum drawers
* Formal lounge and dining room overlooking pool area
* Built in surround sound inside and out
* Undercover alfresco entertaining area
* 12 metre pool with decked surround
* Double lockup garage plus double carport
* Dedicated parking for a caravan or boat
* Fully fenced with security gates on a 777m2 block
* Perfect for young children in a quiet cul-de-sac
Extra Features include:
* Ducted air conditioning (zoned)
* Intercom & security system
* Cable television
* Laundry shute
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 777 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Boat/Caravan Parking
- Alarm System