5 Balmoral Avenue, Sorrento QLD 4217
Sold for $875,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 898474
Located on a generous 746m2 block this solid brick original condition home is being offered to the market for the first time. Featuring parquetry floors, three large bedrooms (potential for 4th bedroom), two bathrooms and a swimming pool.
* Single level home on large 746m2 block
* Three double bedrooms with robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Large rumpus/4th bedroom with private entrance
* Family bathroom and separate toilet
* Spacious lounge and formal dining
* Galley style kitchen with casual dining area
* Fully air conditioned & ceiling fans
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Sun-drenched pool with wrap around deck
* Single garage plus double carport
* Side access for a boat or caravan
* North to wide water with sandy beach
Note: Solar hot water system not operational.
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen Garden Centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Rosser Park is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise. The gardens are currently being transformed into the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course boasts three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 5 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 746 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport