5 Chale Court, Sorrento QLD 4217
Sold for $1,040,000
SOLD BY KIM RICHARDS & ELISHA RICHARDS House - Property ID: 899970
With very motivated vendors having committed to a sea change, this property is your dream come true! Situated in a cul-de-sac positon boasting a huge 33 metres of water-frontage with wide water... this would have to be one of the best waterfront opportunities in the current market.
Property features include:
* Vaulted ceilings in formal lounge room
* Four bedrooms plus separate office with built in cabinetry
* Master on waterside with renovated ensuite
* Multiple living areas all with water views
* Timber shutters and air conditioning
* Beautiful tiled pool with timber decking and glass balustrade
* Double lock up garage plus a double lockup carport
* Jetty, 36m2 boat shed and boat ramp with winch
* Lovely sandy beach for kids to play
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen Garden Centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquillity. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Rosser Park is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise. The gardens are currently being transformed into the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course boasts three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 5 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Building Size Approx. - 373 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 918 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport