3 Wallaroo Way, Ashmore QLD 4214
Sold for $548,000
SOLD BY KIM RICHARDS & ELISHA RICHARDS House - Property ID: 901144
This four bedroom property in a sort after area of Ashmore will make a perfect family home or an excellent investment. Situated in a surprisingly quiet location, nicely elevated to capture the breezes and enhance the privacy, it is central and convenient to everything.
* Single level home on a 777m2 allotment
* Master with large robes and room to add ensuite
* Three additional bedrooms at the opposite end of house
* Fully renovated bathroom and laundry
* Large pool with timber decking and entertaining area
* Ample parking for multiple vehicles and/or boat
* Easy care landscaped gardens and children's play areas
This property is a must see if you're looking for a single level family home. Close to local school, shops and transport.
Ashmore is one of the most practical and central suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer.
It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment "Hot Spot" assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth. With its elevated location the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting and medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater and
parklands, cafes and restaurants.
- Land Size Approx. - 777 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- drive through garage