10 Cheval Court, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $1,225,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 906191
This sprawling classic designed and quality built waterfront home is situated on a large 926m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac. Featuring high ceilings and a spacious light filled interior that can accommodate the largest of families with five generous sized bedrooms and five bathrooms. Multiple living areas and undercover alfresco dining the home flows seamlessly from the interior to the outdoors allowing you to enjoy an enviable family lifestyle.
* Impressive vaulted entry with stain glass feature
* Sweeping staircase with storage underneath
* Spacious kitchen with servery to the formal dining room
* Tiled family room and casual dining off the kitchen
* Large formal lounge with built in bar overlooking pool area
* Upstairs: Three huge bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Large balcony overlooking the water with skyline views
* Downstairs: Master suite plus additional ensuited bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans & decorative cornices
* Undercover alfresco entertaining with polished concrete
* Tiled sun-drenched pool with glass balustrade
* Secure double lock up garage with additional parking
* Fully fenced with gated entry on a 926m2 block
* Grassed areas at front & rear for the kids to play
* 12m waterfront with sandy beach
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 926 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport