45 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $775,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 908850
This spacious AFFORDABLE family home has ample living area for the whole family to enjoy. Offering dedicated off-street parking for a caravan or boat. With limited homes available in this sought after suburb you will need to be quick.
* Step inside to a spacious entry foyer
* Generous sized kitchen with ample storage
* Large open plan family zone overlooking pool
* Sunken lounge or ideal media room
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with large ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Two way family bathroom off 2nd bedroom
* Fully ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
* Solar panels plus solar heated pool
* Covered outdoor entertainment off family room
* Double lockup garage plus additional secure parking
* Separate parking/access for boat or caravan
* Low maintenance gardens on a 658m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 658 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Solar heated pool