55 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $810,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 911823
From the moment you walk through the oversized pivot timber door to the stunning open plan design you will be captivated. This lowset four bedroom home features beautiful white porcelain tiles throughout, a well appointed kitchen and two separate living areas making it a perfect family home.
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Ensuited master opens to outdoor living
* Large formal lounge or media room
* Impeccable kitchen with loads of storage
* Open plan living/dining off the kitchen
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Modern white porcelain tiles throughout
* Save money with solar panels & hot water
* Double lock up garage plus additional parking
* Grassed area for the kids to enjoy
* Room for a pool on 610m2 level block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 610 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport