1/61 Shaw Street, Southport QLD 4215
OWNER DEMANDS SALE - Large Duplex Overlooking Southport Golf Course Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 913464
Rarely do homes become available in this tightly held pocket. You will feel like you are miles from anywhere, yet you are only a short walk to the cafe precinct of Chevron Island & Surfers Paradise.
* Private security gated side entrance
* High ceilings throughout the home
* Large kitchen with stone bench tops
* Ample cupboards plus walk in pantry
* Tiled open plan living/dining area
* Sliding and stacker door access to rear yard
* Home office with separate access (potential 4th bedroom)
* Third bathroom on ground floor
* Split cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Double lock up garage plus additional parking
* Security screens and venetians throughout
* Members of Southport Golf Course have gate access at end of Shaw Street
* Three generous bedrooms including
- Two master suites with balconies
* Large ensuite plus a 2nd two way bathroom
* Fully fitted robes and walk in robe in master
* Second living and study area
Close proximity to:
* Gold Coast Turf Club
* Gold Coast Arts Centre (Farmers Markets)
* Chevron Island
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Bellevue Park Primary School
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Gold Coast Beaches
Situated in a central location bordering Bundall and Surfers Paradise. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, supermarket, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 3 minute drive takes you to Southport Park Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Building Size Approx. - 263 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport