50 Yangoora Crescent, Ashmore QLD 4214
Sold for $690,000
SOLD BY KIM RICHARDS & ELISHA RICHARDS House - Property ID: 921191
This magnificent single level 5 bedroom family home has the perfect floor plan if you're looking for comfortable living for a large family or needing extra space for relatives/students. Add one wall and you'll have two separate residents, with access from 50 Yangoora Avenue and 2 Numerella Drive, both with ample parking. You will fall in love with everything this outstanding home has to offer and not a cent to spend.
* Five air-conditioned bedrooms, two ensuited
* Stunning kitchen, quality appliances, breakfast bar
* Upstairs lounge/book room and additional storage
* Three separate living areas one with 2nd kitchen
* Study nook, excellent storage, fans throughout
* Covered entertaining area with bar, caf blinds
* Solar heated pool with water feature and spa
* 12 solar panels, electric security gate
* Landscaped gardens and children's play area
* Ample secure parking for multiple vehicles and or boat
This property is a must see if you're looking for a quality single level family home with room for all and wonderful grounds with multiple entertaining areas and privacy. Easy walk to local school, shops and transport.
Ashmore is one of the most practical and central suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer. It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as a recommended investment "Hot Spot" assured of ongoing demand and outstanding capital growth. With its elevated location the vast majority of Ashmore is on safe, high, flood-free ground with numerous parks, schools, shopping centres, sporting and medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater and parklands, cafes and restaurants.
- Land Size Approx. - 653 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Extra Kitchen
- Alarm System