52 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $945,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 921427
Perfectly positioned and located in a prestigious neighbourhood this superb home exudes an inviting ambience. Immaculately presented this stylishly renovated five bedroom family home draws you inside. The easy floor plan allows for relaxed family living that continues outdoors to the decked alfresco entertaining area which overlooks an inviting pool.
* Impressive entry with double doors
* Five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms
* Open study area on upper gallery level
* Large formal lounge and dining room
* Well equipped kitchen with ample bench space
* Generous living area with access to huge decked alfresco area
* Ducted and split system air conditioning
* Tranquil pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Double lock up garage, screened garden shed
* Beautifully landscaped gardens on a 617m2 block
* Flat grassed area front & rear for kids to play
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 291 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 617 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport