38 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $865,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 923998
This superbly renovated single level home is immaculately presented and designed for those who appreciate creative style with a touch of individuality. From the unique atrium entrance the interior flows effortlessly throughout with feature walls and recessed display areas to showcase your artwork.
Step outside to a stunning pool area with feature solid timber surround encompassed by large grounds providing flat grassed areas for children to play and manicured gardens.
* Double door entry with unique atrium feature
* Stunning kitchen with modern appliances & butlers pantry
* Generous sized formal lounge or dedicated media room
* Open plan family room and dining area
* Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master suite with feature lighting & recessed shelving
* Designer bathrooms with unique tapware and cabinetry
* Feature walls and recessed display areas throughout
* Air conditioned, security screens and ceiling fans
* Alfresco entertaining overlooks large swimming pool with spa
* Double lock up garage with additional storage
* Large grassed areas and beautifully manicured gardens
* Large 813m2 block with garden shed & extra parking
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & GC Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 813 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport