14 Renate Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $795,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 924046
The home offers open plan living with high ceilings throughout, generous lounge and formal dining. The home encompasses four bedrooms with the upper level dedicated to the master suite with private balcony, walk in robe and ensuite.
* Large entry foyer with high ceilings
* Four spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites
* Master with balcony, ensuite and fitted robe
* Sunken formal lounge & separate dining area
* Large well appointed open plan kitchen and living
* Ducted air conditioning & security screens
* Double lock up garage plus extra off street parking
* 603m2 block with ample room for a pool
* Opposite park with children's playground
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & GC Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 603 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport