4/2 Bronberg Court, Southport QLD 4215
Sold for $529,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER Townhouse - Property ID: 925651
This is an EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY to buy in the exclusive Regal Palms gated estate. The home is set over two levels, immaculately presented and located in a prime end position with a DOUBLE LOCKUP GARAGE.
The bright and airy open plan design features spacious living, a well-appointed kitchen and dining room, three generous sized bedrooms and a lovely alfresco entertaining area overlooking a beautiful garden setting.
* Impressive entry foyer
* Open plan design with high ceilings
* Large well-appointed kitchen
* Separate tiled dining room
* Generous lounge with a raked ceiling
* Internal garden atrium allowing natural light
* Powder room and large laundry
* Undercover alfresco entertaining area
- with private access to the beautiful gardens
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Three spacious bedrooms including
* Master suite with private balcony
- Walk in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom with spa bath
The security gated estate boasts:
* Stunning resort style pool with lap lane
* Resident entertaining room
* Relaxed tropical leafy setting
* Low body corporate fees
* Only metres to local bus stop
* Opposite Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre
* Walking distance to Bellevue Park State School
Set in one of the most sought after complexes in Bronberg Court. Regal Palms has been meticulously maintained and will impress the most discerning of buyers.
Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. There are some great restaurants & cafes which include Kampung Malay, Camelot Pizza, Moonlight Indian & Cafe Republic. Other conveniences consist of IGA Supermarket, Chemist, Medical Centre and Bottle Shop.
Just a short stroll to Chevron Island offering wonderful shopping opportunities & alfresco dining and coffee shops. A little further to the beach.
Situated in a central location bordering Benowa, Bundall, Ashmore and Surfers Paradise. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
The Botanical Gardens (Rosser Park)is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Building Size Approx. - 226 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 150 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport