20 Christa Way, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
Sold for $762,800
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 932314
We have clear instructions to SELL this muchly loved home. Boasting generous living areas, high ceilings and decorative cornicing it is just waiting for the next generation to breathe new life into it.
* Four large bedrooms with built in mirrored robes
* Family bathroom with separate powder room
* Generous master suite with large walk in robe & ensuite
* Formal lounge and dining area with feature cornices
* Well-appointed kitchen with Bosch appliances
- stone bench tops and plumbing for a fridge
* Large open plan living leads to the pool & entertaining
* High ceilings, air conditioning and vacumaid
* Intercom and back to base security system
* Double lock up garage and parking for two additional cars
* Easy care grounds with a spear pump on a level 630m2 block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 264 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 630 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System