53 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters QLD 4217
OWNERS DOWNSIZING Opportunity to Secure a Great Family Home House - Property ID: 932316
Located in a prime location in Benowa Waters this spacious light filled single level home caters to all your family needs. The home includes four large bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large tiled pool surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens.
* Large entry foyer and wide hall ways
* Four spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
* 2nd bedroom with two way bathroom
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Large kitchen with stone bench tops
* Generous lounge and dining room
* Ducted air conditioning & ducted vacumaid
* Crimsafe screens, security system & fans
* Save on energy with 16 Solar Panels
* Undercover alfresco area overlooking pool
* Electric awnings extend the entertaining
* Large pool with off peak and glass fencing
* Double lockup garage with additional parking
* Great space for kids in the front yard with synthetic turf
* Low maintenance gardens on a 631m2 block
* Rainwater tank, insulation & intercom system
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 269 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 615 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System